The Tax March is a movement gaining momentum around the country to demand transparency and fairness from our Commander-in-Chief. Throughout his campaign, Donald Trump told the American people he would release his tax returns. Despite intense public pressure, Tump has not yet done so – breaking with 40 years of precedent in the process. His administration's excuse? "People don't care."
We do care. Without seeing his tax returns, we have no idea what he's hiding – shady business deals? Financial ties to foreign countries? Conflicts of interest? – or who his policies are really benefitting.
On April 15 [today] we're marching on Washington and in communities across the country to send a clear message to Donald Trump: You work for us, and we demand answers.
There are marches all over America. Go to TAXMARCH.ORG. Put in your zip code and join your local march.
Do what Maxine Waters says.
April 15, 2017
- Tax March on Washington ›
- The Trump Taxes March on April 15. Let's make it happen. ›
- Activists plan 'Tax March' to Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort Saturday to ... ›
- Protesters plan march to pressure President Trump on Tax Day ›
- Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump Administration "A Bunch Of Scumbags ... ›
- Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump's actions will lead to impeachment ... ›
- Rep. Maxine Waters takes down Sean Spicer and Donald Trump ... ›
- Maxine Waters To Trump: "Get Ready For Impeachment" | Zero Hedge ›
- The Best of Maxine Waters (Since Sunny D Zedong Won the Election) ›